[mythtv-users] v31 - MacOS Playback - Quarter Screen Issue on Retina - Resolved

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:19:17 UTC 2020

> Just playing along here, not a Mac user. Is there a file named:
> mythproto.py
> anywhere on the host. I use the locate command, but find works.
>

> echo $PYTHONPATH # Must be valid or ignore the next ls
>
> ls -ld $PYTHONPATH $PYTHONPATH/*
>
> --
> Bill

Steve, can you double check and confirm that you are trying to use
the 89d1991ef2 version (high sierra, I haven't updated the Catalina builds
in a bit)?  Sourceforge tells me that no one has downloaded it yet
(wouldn't be the first time Sourceforge was wrong...).

Also, please run Bill's suggested commands - that was I can compare to my
system.

Thanks!
John