[mythtv-users] v31 - MacOS Playback - Quarter Screen Issue on Retina - Resolved

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 21:52:33 UTC 2020

> Thanks again for trying.  LIkely, your build will still work for many
> users that have a more comprehensive python installation via macports.

If you want to match the python install James and I are using - you
probably only need to match what's in ansible.  You can do this with the
following command

"sudo port install py38-future py38-requests py38-requests-cache py38-lxml
py38-oauthlib py38-curl py38-simplejson py38-wheel py38-pip py38-pymysql"

...I'm still going to have to figure out a way to work through the python
path internals for the app...