[mythtv-users] v31 - MacOS Playback - Quarter Screen Issue on Retina - Resolved

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:14:28 UTC 2020

> That is what I was doing (attempting to grab data from the Info menu via
> Retrieve Details in the video browser) to generate the console messages.
> There are no Grabbers available to that method because they currently can
> not be set in the metadata settings page:
> Setup->Artwork and Data sources
>
> Steve

Can you attach the full mythtv console output when this occurs?  It's
strange because the app on my system checks internally for all of the
metadata and python goodies now.  Clearly you're not having any luck and
I'm beginning to suspect a configuration issue either on your system or
some hard code that I need to track down on the compile.

James - is metadata downloading still working on your system with the
latest build that I just uploaded to sourceforge (it is on mine)?