[mythtv-users] MythTV-Frontend does not start on Amazon FireTV (non-4K)

Mark Spieth mark at digivation.com.au
Thu Jul 9 00:14:20 UTC 2020

On 7/9/2020 4:54 AM, Peter Bennett wrote:
> dlopen failed: empty/missing DT_HASH

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28638809/android-ndk-unsatisfiedlinkerror-dlopen-failed-empty-missing-dt-hash

We need to update makelibs.sh and add these linker flags to all libs and
rebuilding libs. Probably need this in myth build too since these are
libraries as well.

|-Wl,--hash-style=both|

|Ill look at doing this sometime today as time permits otherwise it will
be the weekend.

Going back to the older NDK which supported gcc will also work I expect.

Mark