[mythtv-users] v31 - MacOS Playback - Quarter Screen Issue on Retina - Resolved

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:07:08 UTC 2020

Well, I think I just figured out why the metadatsearch and python bindings
are failing.  There's a hard code in these files pointing to python2.6

   - mythtv/programs/mythbackend/main.cpp
   - mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/main.cpp
   - mythtv/programs/mythmetadatalookup/main.cpp

The line in each file is:

QString("%1/../Resources/lib/python2.6/site-packages:%2")

I've just submitted a big report and will see if I can get a work around
working