[mythtv-users] mythlink on external hard disk

Klaus Becker colonius47 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:46:51 UTC 2020

Hi,

the weekend I am often in my garden house and I want to regard films on
my laptop. The films are on an external hard disk with backup of all my
files.

On my main computer at home, mythlink works, but on the backup, they
point to the recordings of my home computer and not to the recordings on
the backup disk. The backup is performed by rsync.

How to make backuped links point to backuped recordings or (re-)create
working links) ?

I regard the backuped films with vlc, but I need to know their real
name, otherwise it's quite difficult to find the film I want.

bye

Klaus