[mythtv-users] Recorder stopped working

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 20:28:09 UTC 2020

You are upgrading an existing MythTV configuration so the issue about the
undefined MasterBackendName in ticket #13552 is likely not a problem for
you.
About bridged networks. This something you do when you use virtual
machines, e.g. for testing. This is not something you should worry about.
About installing the PPA. Version 31 sounds good to me.
See also https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Installing_MythTV_on_Ubuntu  and
https://launchpad.net/~mythbuntu/+archive/ubuntu/31.

Kind regards,
Klaas.