[mythtv-users] Recorder stopped working

Grzegorz Sikorski sikorski.grzegorz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 17:54:15 UTC 2020

Thanks, I will look into frontend issues once I've got backend ready :) The
upgrade goes smoothly so far. Got to rebuild all TBS drivers once again. I
have now shiny new kernel with card working and v29.1.13 of the MythTV. The
interface looks more modern than the old one, but:
1. Still cannot find a way to change my capture card subtype (it continues
to report itself as dvb-t2)
2. Entering Video sources or Capture cards submenu in the backend setup
takes significantly longer than before (~15 seconds)

Any thoughts how can I proceed with my cable setup?

Greg