[mythtv-users] failed recordings last night and this morning

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 16:44:58 UTC 2020

On 2/28/20 8:48 AM, Jim Abernathy wrote:
> Strange failures overnight. Help please. I'm running v30 on my
> production system using a Hauppauge WinTV Quad PCIe card. The
> recording were either listed in mythfrontend in blue text or very
> small text. The error when clicked was couldn't find the recording.
>
> When I discovered this one program was a 2 hour news program that was
> still withing the time to be recording.  I rebooted the backend and it
> tried to restart recording but that failed.
>
> Using the Live TV feature I can watch all my channels but I can't see,
> to record that one.  The signal levels are all good on all channels
> this morning.
>
> I put the log file beginning at midnight in pastbin:
>
> https://pastebin.com/WE7ZTjMX
>
> Let me know what you think. I'm still diagnose it.
>
> Jim A

Sorry for the noise on this one. I had a data guy putting in some new
data outlets in new rooms and didn't see how that could be related to TV
wiring in the Data closet. But he messed up the antenna wiring.

I've put it back correctly and now I'm all good again.

At least until I upgrade to V31 and screw something else up. :-)

Jim A