[mythtv-users] android mythfrontend-20200212 schema 1361

Rick rick at laity.ca
Thu Feb 27 21:16:31 UTC 2020

On 2/27/2020 1:22 PM, Jim Abernathy wrote:

> On 2/27/20 11:50 AM, Rick wrote:

>>> OK sure. I have been working on leanfront and using that for all my
>>> watching.
>>> (https://github.com/bennettpeter/android-MythTV-Leanfront/blob/master/README.md).
>>>

>>> I will get a new package out for fixes/31.
>>>
>>> Peter.
>>
>> Thanks, the new version works very well.  Leanfront also works but I
>> can't get fast forward or a few other things to work on my Shield
>> remote so prefer the android version.
>>
>> Rick
>
> Rick, sorry to butt in here, but curious about fast forwarding in
> Leanfront issues.  I use Leanfront for all my viewing now except live tv
> and recordings that are not finished that I'm watching behind time.  I
> have my fast forwarding setting the same as mythfrontend on the shield.
> So the right and left are 60 sec and 15 seconds respectively and up and
> down are backwards and forwards 10 minutes respectively. I use leanfront
> on the shield tv and my wife uses it on the FireTV 4K. Currently version
> 0.98
>
> Jim A

Jim,

I use the shield remote and a Rii keyboard. Neither one will engage FF
or Rew.  The keys get depressed on the screen but nothing actually
happens.  The progress bar doesn't move either.  At the end of the
progress bar I see something like 0:30/---.  Perhaps it doesn't see the
length of the show.

Rick