[mythtv-users] androidTV/Shield set time

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Sun Feb 16 13:59:46 UTC 2020

​i've noticed that i've been having some playback issues recently and put it down to time being out. My recently reinstalled BE didn't have NTP configured so that was running a few minutes ahead. Easily fixed that one.
My shield is a few seconds behind and i cant figure out how to keep it in sync. None of the android store ntp apps appear to be complaint with AndroidTV, and adb appears to need root.
the GUI is only granular to minutes, and clearly the 'use network time' option isn't accurate enough/working at all.

How are you guys keeping time correct on the FE's?