[mythtv-users] Nvidia Shield and audio troubles

Rajil Saraswat rajil.s at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:40:51 UTC 2020

Hello,

My backend is running v30 and I have installed
mythfrontend-20190724-arm64-v31-Pre-539-gff6bd41e0c0on the Nvidia Shield. I
have a external USB sound card attached to my Nvidia Shield.

Unfortunately, the audio is not playing for my in MythTV for the device
OpenSLES. Also, I dont have AudioTrack device listed in the audio devices.

Is there a way to fix audio in Nvidia Shield?

The lean app is able to play audio correctly though.

Thanks