[mythtv-users] recording groups and categories

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Sat Dec 26 17:42:17 UTC 2020

On 26/12/2020 17:27, Ian Cameron wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 at 16:49, Klaus Becker <colonius47 at gmail.com
> <mailto:colonius47 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I have no grabber, but I get program listings for german tv. There
>     is no
>     problem about that.
>

> Ah, you mean you're using EIT data?
>
> I think the only way to transform category values then would be by
> running a regular job to do it via the DB with some SQL.
>
> Cheers, Ian

Don't known if you have tried it already but Schedules Direct list
Germany as one of their supported regions. I haven't heard anyone
mention they are using it so don't know what the quality of the EPG data
is like. They do a 7 day free trial if you want to test it out before
committing to a years subscription.

Paul H.