[mythtv-users] coverart

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Fri Dec 11 06:21:14 UTC 2020

Thanks Werner and Stuart that explains why coverart is not retrived.
The B part of my query if I edit and select artwork why does that fail?

Here is a summary:

Artwork 'works' on some movies but not on others
I->Change->Reset sometimes fixes the problem, sometimes not
Same artwork works on 1 movie, but not another
One movie, Attenborough Extinction, has no avaiable meta data. I created an image which shows in the browser but cannot be assigned. (after OK there is no image in the 'words field' and the image is BLACK)
I took the broadcast and edited with shotcut. I don't recall why my h264cut failed maybe my sillyness as broadcast was ----+++++++++++++++-- and my h264cut said no-cutlist.

James