[mythtv-users] Channel listings for one channel don't show up in mythweb

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:30:33 UTC 2020

On 12/9/20 8:39 AM, Jay Harbeston wrote:
> I just checked the logs, and don’t see anything other than the usual accessing of urls. Looks normal in both the error.log as well as access.log.
>
> Regards!

>> I have a test mythbe/mythfe that I just upgraded from v29 to v31, and also installed mythweb, and I am having strangeness with one or 2 channels.

>>> Yes, It is OTA ATSC in the USA.    The thing is, that the channel DOES have data for 10-12 hours, and does show up in the guide information inside the front end and the data looks good.
>>> For some reason mythweb won’t show it for one particular channel. But the mythfrontend web interface does show it.
>>>
>>> I do use schedules direct for my main mythbe, this is an experimental instance for playing with.
>>>
>>> Weird!
>>
>> Have you checked the Apache logs (/var/log/apache2/) for any errors
>> from mythweb?  If PHP was upgraded, there could be problems with that.

I don't think the actual page has ever been mentioned. I'd assume it's:

  http://somehostname/mythweb/tv/list

or wherever the mythweb is installed.

See if http://somehostname/mythweb/settings/tv/channels page show the
channels of interest.

Would expect an empty response from this:

  mysql --user=mythtv --password=<from config.xml> --host=localhost --execute="SELECT chanid,channum,callsign,visible FROM channel WHERE visible
NOT IN (0, 1)" mythconverg

Checking because I can't remember when the change to visible's values was made.

--
Bill