[mythtv-users] Christmas theme feature request?

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Sat Dec 5 18:02:06 UTC 2020

On 05/12/2020 17:06, Tony Guadagno wrote:

> Paul, thanks so much, I can't wait to see them... Do you know when
> they will be ready for download?
>
> Tony

Looks like I just made it in time to have the 4pm sync pick the changes
up so it should be available now in the theme chooser.

The themes are updated at 4am and 4pm UTC although it can take up to 30
minutes for the ftp server to catch up sometimes.

Another thing I did notice is the theme chooser, at least in master, is
a bit fragile and it's better to restart the frontend fully so the theme
will reload properly and sometimes you have to download the theme twice
for it to stick \0/

Paul H.