[mythtv-users] HDHR offline but not really

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 04:39:13 UTC 2020

Recordings are failing on my HDHomerun capture card.  Menus on mythfrontend
(myth 31/ubuntu 18.04) say the recorder is offline, but it's not.
HDHomerun setup app on the myth box can detect channels, and I can
tune/watch HDHR channels on other devices.  Grepping mythbackend.log for
hdhomerun or error shows nothing interesting.  Rebooting doesn't help.  Was
working fine yesterday and haven't changed anything.  How to troubleshoot?