[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase error

Jack McGee jack at greendesk.net
Sun Aug 9 16:13:39 UTC 2020

It appears to be running, but why it is saying Datadirect expires June
21, 2020?

Last mythfilldatabase run started on Sat Aug 8 2020, 7:50 PM and ended
on Sat Aug 8 2020, 7:50 PM. Successful.
Suggested next mythfilldatabase run: Sun Aug 9 2020, 7:50 PM.
There's guide data until 2020-08-26 03:00:00 (17 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on Sun Jun 21 2020 5:43 PM

My schedulesdirect sub does not expire until Monday, June 21, 2021