[mythtv-users] HD Homerun in the UK

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Fri Apr 24 16:11:46 UTC 2020

I've just received a HDHomerun Connect Duo which is intended to replace my defective PC-TV 290e.

Installing it was a doddle and then I'm into configuring it. I remembered that, despite it being one
box with one identifier, you have to invoke "new tuner" twice to pick up both tuners. So far so
good, created a new source for them and attached them to it.

I have then tried to scan for channels and can only pick up DVB-T but not DVB-T2. Now the carton
itself claims HD reception and that's what I bought it as, but it won't find any T2 multiplexes.

I've tried the "Scan extra Transports" tickbox but that does nothing extra.

Please, which chicken do I need to sacrifice to get the T2 muxes?

--

Mike Perkins