[mythtv-users] Automatic Database Backup Files

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 18 16:27:31 UTC 2020

I noticed that MythTV is automatically backing up the database into
mythconverg-1344-<date>.sql.gz files.  There are two sets of these
files.  A daily backup set in $HOME/mythtv and a weekly set in the
recording directory.

I seem to remember setting up the daily backup years ago, but not the
weekly one.  The weekly one is redundant and writing to the recording
drive, which I do not want.  How can I get stop the weekly backup in the
recording directory?

Jay