[mythtv-users] leanfront Videos

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:11:55 UTC 2020

I automatically put new videos into my Video storage group.  I've noticed
that on Leanfront if I do a refresh it will not show the new videos unless
I first go into mythfrontend on any platform and do the Media Library ->
Watch Videos -> menu -> scan for new videos.

That's also what is needed for mythfrontend's list of videos.

So I'm guessing the backend keeps the list of videos and that list is not
updated until a frontend asked for it to be re-scanned.

The refresh on Leanfront must not trigger the same backend function that
mythfrontend rescan triggers?

Jim A