[mythtv-users] Artwork and Metadata Sources

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 12:09:58 UTC 2020

I was comparing the mythfrontend setup that uses my old productions backend against a brand new FE/BE, both on v31.  The production backend was created on v.29 and upgraded over the years to v31.

When I noticed that my new FE/BE combo had entries for Artwork and Metadata Sources and the production system didn’t, I wondered why.

There also doesn’t appear to be a way from the frontend to change it.

Where is Artwork and Metadata Sources controlled??

Jim A