[mythtv-users] more bizare stuff

jameslinder0 at gmail.com jameslinder0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:54:56 UTC 2020

I seem to be in the forefront of breaking stuff
If anyone can show me I'd appreciate it lots

2 frontends, "one" and "two"
I have a hierarchical structure for storing video

/store/Movies/Myth-[A-Z]

On "one" I transcoded and saved (under Myth-L "Licence to Wed")
After scan under Media Library -> Watch Videos

I have TWO direcories labled "Movies", one containg "License to Wed" but without metadata
one containing the normal hierarchy inccluding "Licence to Wed"

On "two" Media Library -> Watch Videos has the normal hierarchy including "License to Wed" with metadata

[sandypit] /store/jam [1002]% find /store -name 'Licence*'
/store/Movies/Myth-L/Licence to Wed.mp4

[sandypit] /store/jam [1004]% find /store -name 'Movie*'
/store/Movies
/store/Movies/Movies A - G
/store/Movies/Movies T only
/store/Movies/Movies U - Z