[mythtv-users] VLANs, HDHomeruns and bears, oh my

Charlie Myth charliemyth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:51:51 UTC 2020

..talking of Edgreouter, could you use an Edgerouter X (~£50) and set that
up to have separate networks with the Edgerouter routing appropriately
between them and making use of its Firewall? It has 5 ports which can each
be on their own LAN with the firewall set up between them. There is a bit
of a learning curve, but you can start off with the GUI.

https://community.ui.com/questions/How-to-separate-LANs-in-GUI/652bdd69-fe9b-47c4-9537-5d7ccffd8738

(and, not that I'm an expert, I thought Stephen's VLAN explanation was
great - and they are worth investigating too)

Best