[mythtv-users] No signal lock when trying to watch live TV - HDHR DVB-C Telenet (Belgium)

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:30:23 UTC 2019

After recalling how I used the HDHomeRun a while back and testing to
check again I would like to mention that
tuning to a channel and recording with mythbackend works correctly
when the HDHomeRun is connected to an existing videosource that is
already scanned by another card.
The HDHomeRun is capable of doing a "Scan of all existing transports"
when there is already a scan done with another DVB-C card connected to
the same video source.
I have not been able to do a "Full Scan" or "Full Scan (Tuned)" scan
with the HDHomeRun on my DVB-C signal (Ziggo in The Netherlands) with
mythtv without the fixes in ticket #13371.