[mythtv-users] ota, HDHR-T1-US, lte filter

Evuraan evuraan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 17:39:37 UTC 2019

> Has your signal strength and signal quality improved with it as well using the same check you did previously?

I've not moved or repositioned the antenna. I don't know whether this
newer hdhr is less sensitive per it specs, it feels a little more
stable. not sure whether it is just placebo, or the change in weather,
or the broadcasters fixing stuff after their Oct 19th fcc repack, or
just my perception. the new hdhr is locking and picking a few more
channels that my hdhr-t1, although I am missing one channel after the
latest rescan.