[mythtv-users] partial restore of database from backup

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 09:30:53 UTC 2019

On 10/23/19 2:47 AM, Mark Perkins wrote:

> [...]
I didn't go into any detail but what I'm doing is playing and learning
with the new backend while I'm home from traveling in my RV where the
new backend will be when we are traveling. We're usually gone for 4
months and home the rest of the time. When home it's a good time for
computer maintenance and play.  So other than maintenance, the master
backend will remain undisturbed. The new backend removed from the RV is
a Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB ram with a 1TB SATA SSD connected to USB3 which is
my rootfs and my recording drive. There I use HDHR Quatro for tuners.
I'm sort of parallel testing worse case scenarios to see how good the
RPi 4 is.

If you're interested I documented what I did with the help of others on
the forum: https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3331

Jim A