[mythtv-users] Verizon Fiosw/ Ceton Infinitv 6 eth issues?

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 00:46:05 UTC 2019

Peter,

I think you are right. The mythbackend logs reported some disk timeouts.. I
think I know what happened.

When I was copying the videos from the external back on to the internal
RAID, somehow I was using too much IO on the drives.. What with the RAID
rebuilding/initializing, the copy back, AND recordings.

I got a ton of these.

W [26412/27877] TFWWrite threadedfilewriter.cpp:568 (DiskLoop) -
TFW(/RAID/media/recorded/10731_20191014050600.ts:60): write(36472) cnt 88
total 4724064 -- took a long time, 2409 ms

Marc