[mythtv-users] SD JSON broke mythweb search?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 16:27:39 UTC 2019

On 10/13/19 9:25 AM, Bob wrote:
> I recently transitioned to SD JSON feed for my guide data. Now when I search using mythweb I don't get any matches. When I used the
> "pre-canned" searches I don't get any matches with those either.
>
> When I use the webfrontend interface, I do get matches. Unfortunately, I can't do any advanced searches with that interface.
>
> I tried clearing the one cookie I found set my mythweb, no help.

I suspect you've got some stale search criteria set.

Works for me on v31-Pre. Then I checked Only match commercial-free channels,
did a search (found none as I don't have any), then did a canned search for
New Titles, Premieres and got no results. Cleared the commercial-free box, ran
the search then re-ran the canned search and got results.

I don't expect that the conversion to JSON caused the issue.

--
Bill