[mythtv-users] Mythtv Setup Does Not Seem to Save Linupid in 30 Fixes

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 22:27:40 UTC 2019

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 1:27 PM Mark Goldberg <marklgoldberg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> mysql -u root mythconverg
> select * from videosource;

The results from above:

+----------+------------+------------------+-------------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------+------------+------------+
| sourceid | name       | xmltvgrabber     | userid                  |
freqtable | lineupid  | password | useeit | configpath | dvb_nit_id |
+----------+------------+------------------+-------------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------+------------+------------+
|        1 | HDHOMERUN0 | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
us-bcast  | DISH753:- | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
|        2 | HDHOMERUN1 | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
us-bcast  | DISH753:- | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
|        3 | HDHOMERUN2 | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
us-bcast  | DISH753:- | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
|        4 | HDHOMERUN3 | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
us-bcast  | PC:85381  | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
|        5 | HDPVR      | schedulesdirect1 | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |
default   | DISH753:- | yyyyyyyy |      0 | NULL       |         -1 |
+----------+------------+------------------+-------------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------+------------+------------+

There are only two lineupids in use, but the wrong ones are saved to
HDHOMERUN0-3.

I go in to Setup Video Sources and change it but it reverts to the wrong
one when I go in again  to check.

I manually entered all the XMLIDs in the Mythweb editor, so those are
correct.

Note that I had to edit php.ini and set max_input_vars = 100000 to be able
to use the Mythweb editor.

I don't think it is the same issue as the referenced thread.

Mark