[mythtv-users] SD/JSON/sqllite with 2 line-ups

Bob mythtv at cox.net
Fri Oct 4 14:25:32 UTC 2019

I am trying to convert to using the new JSON/sqlite service. I currently
have 2 line-ups: OTA and CATV.  Three days ago I converted my OTA
line-up and everything is working well.

This morning I was going to convert my CATV line-up and realized it
wasn't going to work as I expected. When I did my OTA line-up, I used:

$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --manage-lineups --config-file
$HOME/.mythtv/SD_OTA.xmltv

Now, I've added a second line-up for cable. Then I tried:

$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --configure --config-file
$HOME/.mythtv/SD_CATV.xmltv
tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite uses a local database for downloaded EPG data.
Please specify the database name created via tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite
--manage-lineups
Database for Schedules Direct EPG: [/home/mythtv/.xmltv/SchedulesDirect.DB]

This is where I'm not certain if the second line-up should use the same
Database.

Help and thank you in advance.