[mythtv-users] "Internal Server Error" for specific recordings only from specific channels

Miroslav Pavlovic mail.pavlovic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 11:37:10 UTC 2019

Yeah, this is the problem.... It is generating a line break and mythweb
does not like it.

No idea how to fix it, but I tried the below updates and this fixed it.
I removed the tick in the recording, not to use meta data and will see, if
this will change anything.
The stuff added in the next line is the data like "allowed from age 16" or
"Drama" etc..

Will monitor and update you.

BR./Miro

mysql> update recorded set subtitle ='Ave Chemicals' where subtitle like
'Ace Chem%';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

mysql>
mysql> update recorded set subtitle ='13 Stiche' where subtitle like '13
Stiche%';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

mysql>