[mythtv-users] HDHR cuts out mid recording

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 20:00:57 UTC 2019

Greetings Mythizens, I used to use internal cards primarilly, now I have
three cards and two HDHRs. Today recording all the football available and
alternating between network and internal tuners, the game I'm most
interested in stops recording 11:25 minutes in, usually I wait 45 minutes
after start then watch in progress. I stopped and restarted the recording
and it stopped again, after 16:13. Does watching a recording in progress
respond differently on HDHRs? Does the log give any clue as to what to do
to correct this?
http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/hgPkBy9FfW/
YIA  Daryl