[mythtv-users] Trouble with recording groups

Stephan Seitz stse+mythtv at fsing.rootsland.net
Fri Nov 8 12:16:29 UTC 2019

Hi!

I have two DVB-S tuners in one recording group and two DVB-C tuners in
another group.
Each group has different channel numbers, but the channel names are the
same. Each group uses the EPG data of its tuners.

Normaly I only use the DVB-S group. Power Rules are pinned to the DVB-S
group.

Sometimes it can happen that two tuners are not enough. What I like to do
then: I’ll go to the programme guide and choose the show from the channel
number of the DVB-C group (record only once). But for some reasons this
is not really working. The conflict stays. I don’t know if MythTV is
internally using channel names (and not channel numbers).

How do I move a recording for one time from one recording group to
another?

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
|    If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.    |