[mythtv-users] leanfront-mythtv experimental Android TV application

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:39:22 UTC 2019

On 11/5/19 6:01 PM, John Pilkington wrote:

>> On Nov 6, 2019, at 7:25 PM, Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I posted earlier about previewgen failing with IPTV recordings, but now I find that previews are missing for several other recordings, mainly HD, on that box, running 2019-render. ISTR that I did a mass delete a few weeks ago, expecting that they would be regenerated...
>>>

>> previewgen - if you are using local bookmarks in leanfront it will likely not generate new previews. Are the previews working in mythfrontend but not in leanfront?
>>
>> Peter

My turn to apologise:  I shouldn't have put this in this thread.

However - it looks as if the previews seen by my 2019-render-head
frontend and the Firestick mythfrontend are the same, and those missing
are from IPTV or old HD recordings.  Some are with bookmarks, some not.
They aren't being regenerated.

But leanfront v0-34/v0-35 are different.  Still no previews from most
IPTV, but the older HD recordings have them; playback of those
recordings is still impossible or unreliable.

I was just puzzled by the IPTV failures, because mediainfo and ffprobe
didn't show anything that looked strange to me.  Could be taboo.

Cheers,

John