[mythtv-users] mythfrontend on Nvidia Shield

Michael mythtv at blandford.net
Mon Nov 4 05:30:45 UTC 2019

Hi Peter,

I have been using your Android packages for mythfrontend on my Nvidia
Shields since earlier this year and they have been working great.   As a
result, I completely got rid of my existing PC frontends and am using
the Shields exclusively.

Are you still planning on continuing to provide updates for the full
frontend on the Shield and other platforms (FireTV)?   I have seen the
emails regarding the lean-frontend, but that doesn't have the WAF that
the native frontend has.

Michael