[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu Repo: 0.30-master ARM64 has schema 1348, while 0.30-fixes AMD64 has schema 1350

jk90090 jk90090 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 22:00:21 UTC 2019

Today I'm testing out a nice new Jetson Nano, which Nvidia provides an
install of Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS for.  Installed Ubuntu, added the
mythbuntu 30 repo, installed the mythtv-frontend package which only
installs 30.0~master.20181118.  It seems the repo is only daily
compiling ~fixes on amd64 and i386.  arm64's latest is the
aforementioned master only.

Fired up frontend and bam, hit with the dreaded error "MythTV database
has newer TV schema (1350) than expected (1348).

Now this troubles me because my backend and main frontend are both
running the 30.0~fixes from earlier this month, and having a newer
schema on fixes versus master really poses a blocker for me now.

So, am I faced with having to pull down the latest fixes GIT branch and
compiling MythTV on my own just to get this frontend to work, or is
there secret tip I've missed in my googling?

Is the mythbuntu master actually broken for arm64 ?  Seems like Schema
1348 was in a 30.0~Pre, so why it's in this master is a little baffling.

-JK