[mythtv-users] EL7 RPMs

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Thu May 16 05:16:23 UTC 2019

I am having a hard time finding EL7 RPMs for 0.30, but I just compiled it
from source without issue.

Is there any reason there are not and repos with it available?

I assume some feature of the entire package will not build, but I do not
know which ones.  The configure script has become flooded with ffmpeg junk
(even though ffmpeg is packaged - which is weird :) )

I just do not like using make install binaries too much and prefer to make
RPMs, but I cannot find a spec file for 30..

Thanks,
Greg