[mythtv-users] DVD/Blu-Ray set-up

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 11:28:13 UTC 2019

On 13/05/2019 11:36, Daryl McDonald wrote:

> On Mon, May 13, 2019, 02:40 Swanseasurfing <swanseasurfing at gmail.com
> <mailto:swanseasurfing at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Daryl,
>
>     Maybe this way could be a quick workaround for you:
>     1.  Export recordings.
>     2. Use a Desktop Computer to burn the files to DVD.
>
>     But this does not provide a solution for the problem.
>
>     Kind Regards
>        Jens
>
> I tried that but the files are not in the proper form to burn, I still
> need some myth magic. Thanks.

Perhaps you're referring to mytharchive.  I used to create a DVD iso
file with that and burn it with k3b, which has a post-burn verification
option.  Verification wasn't always a reliable guide but seemed
worthwhile.  There was some other new problem with mytharchive a few
months ago.  I had a workaround for it but I'm not sure of its current
status in the distros.

John P