[mythtv-users] Getting GUI Error message, when opening the MythTV Browser page.

Miroslav Pavlovic mail.pavlovic at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:05:59 UTC 2019

I can log in to the DB using the mythtv User, but not able as root. I dont
have the password and also getting the below Error.

miro at mythbox:/etc/mythtv$ sudo mysql -u root mythconverg
ERROR 1524 (HY000): Plugin 'mysqlnativepassword' is not loaded
miro at mythbox:/etc/mythtv$ sudo mysql -u root
ERROR 1524 (HY000): Plugin 'mysqlnativepassword' is not loaded
miro at mythbox:/etc/mythtv$

Virenfrei.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>