[mythtv-users] grabber help

jam at tigger.ws jam at tigger.ws
Fri May 3 14:17:29 UTC 2019

Before migrating my production system to 30 I’ve setup a test system (my queries about 30 frontend for mac relate) and am trying everything.

My system is SuSE tumbleweed and I built front/backend from source.

So far all good except I->Retrieve Metadata fails immediately.

[gold] /home/jam [194]% /usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py -t
Everything appears in order.
[gold] /home/jam [195]% /usr/local/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -t
Everything appears to be in order

So any hints on troubleshooting this?
I did build from source, I can spelunk, but it would be much easier if someone can  offer suggestions.
Thanks
James