[mythtv-users] Missing season episode numbering while it is there

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 03:27:40 UTC 2019

Hoi All,

I have for over a year noticed that season episode numbering often
does not show on a recording. I maintain the graber I use and know it
was supplied. I see when pressing info that the data is there as a
correct SxEx statement is shown, but metadata shows zip. I see this
most often when there is no episode title. Actually then the failure
is 100%.

My present guess is that before entering graberdata a ttvdb check is
done on the episode title, which obviously will fail on absence of
such a title.

My question (I am running still 0.27) is my guess correct and then
why? If my guess is incorrect then again why?

I can and do correct the metadata, but it is extremely annoying to
have to do it while the data was there! Including that I have to
manually activate a new metadata lookup as the automatic one is based
on incomplete data while the data was there to begin with.

--
Tot Mails,
 Hika                          mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
Mijn Mailadres is gewijzigd. Zie hierboven!

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop
Het eeuwige dilemma

De lerende Mens