[mythtv-users] Sudden issue with HDHomeRun on network switch?

Ian Cameron mkbloke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 13:32:02 UTC 2019

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 22:19, Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have no idea what to make of that at all. I can only think that
> maybe the switch is going bad(?) and the requirements of the HDHR to
> maintain a link are more restrictive than other devices?? Sort of
> crazy. Any opinions would be welcome.

It's rather puzzling, for sure.

Does the switch have an external PSU?  Could you perhaps try (if you have
one or can borrow one from somebody) another universal PSU set to the
correct voltage/pin polarity/DC connector that has an equivalent or greater
output power rating (DC amps/wattage)?

It sounds like the only thing you have not tried so far, as far as I can
remember reading in this thread.

Cheers, Ian