[mythtv-users] Web Frontend stopped working yesterday

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun Mar 10 00:55:45 UTC 2019

> On 9 Mar 2019, at 11:49 pm, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:
>
>> 6. Now none of your machines (on a trusted network ie you trust everyone) need a firewall (1)
>
> Irrelevant.

Janusz

unless you describe your setup the best attempts to help you are doomed.
For example no usual setup would have the ISP able to change the IP of your myth machines.
For you either
The www server part of mythbackend is not running
or
firewalls are preventing you from seeing the server
in which case the whole firewall concern is not irrelevant.

I think that you are being secretive about your setup and agressive to offers of help. Sorry you feel that way
James