[mythtv-users] CTRL-ALT-BACKSPACE

Ian Cameron mkbloke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:41:24 UTC 2019

It would appear, as far as I can see, that the information you have found
is correct for Ubuntu like systems.  The worst that is likely to happen is
that you try it and it doesn't work, in which case you can just edit
/etc/default/keyboard again and put it back to how it was, i.e. with
XKBOPTIONS="".

The other xorg config option that can affect this is the DontZap option,
which will cause it to ignore the terminate signal, but on my 16.04 LTS
installation this does not appear to have been used, so I suspect it won't
be in your xorg.conf file(s) either, unless you have added it yourself.

Cheers, Ian