[mythtv-users] Problem with v30 Rpmfusion RPMS

Jerry mythtv at hambone.e4ward.com
Wed Mar 6 13:53:07 UTC 2019

I upgraded this morning and I could not add my HDHomerun tuner.  The option
was missing from mythtv-setup.  I looked at the SPEC file but didn't see a
reference to any HDHomerun libraries.  I also did not see any reference to
those libraries for the Debian compile instructions, so maybe that's not
the issue.

I just wanted to give a heads-up in case anyone else needs a HDHomerun in
their setup.  I went back to my old v29 version for the time being.

In case the below output matters, I have included it here.  I posted this
also to the RPMFusion bugzilla.

$ mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v30.0-v30.0-15-gb774c4140b
MythTV Branch : fixes/30
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 30.20181231-1
QT Version : 5.11.3
Options compiled in:
 linux debug use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bdjava using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_vbox using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto using_libdns_sd
using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl
using_opengl_video using_opengl_themepainter using_qtwebkit using_qtscript
using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xnvctrl
using_xnvctrl_external using_libbluray_external using_xrandr using_xv
using_debugtype using_systemd_notify using_systemd_journal using_bdjava
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_bindings_php
using_fontconfig using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl
using_vaapi using_vaapi2 using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg
using_libass using_libxml2 using_libmp3lame

Thanks,
Jerry