[mythtv-users] Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD TV Tuner Card 1609 and mulrirec

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 17:15:57 UTC 2019

Hi Per!

> I've been using the quadHD since late 2015 and it is one of the best tuners
> I've ever had!

In hindsight it could sound like an advertisement but that is pretty
much the kind of first-hand information I like: “it works great” -
so-so. “It works great compared to” will perk my ears. Or eyes. Others’
antenna considerations, signal transmission and loss, etc., are all good
reminders. And I did learn more about antenna gain and beam width.

Anyway, the 1609 does sound like it resolve most of my reception issues
– another step in the right direction!

Thanks to all!

Barry