[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Updated Android v30 package

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 06:10:04 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 3:55 PM OpenMedia Support <support at openmedia.co.nz>
wrote:

> > The android V30 package that I posted a few days ago
> > (mythfrontend-20190620-arm-v30.0-60-gb9c1b41a6c0.apk) is not working. I
> > have posted a new package that works
> > (mythfrontend-20190625-arm-v30.0-60-gb9c1b41a6c0.apk), for both 32 and
> > 64 bit versions.
> >

> Thanks Peter.Re-tested on my FireTV Gen 3 and no issues on start up now.

I'm new to the FireTV and I'm not sure if the issues I'm seeing are related
to this.

My FireTV Stick 4K was working fine with my 0.30 Linhes backend.   Then,
one day it stopped working.  I assumed my FireTV had updated itself and
broke compatibility.  The frontend starts, and I can get to my program
listing.  But, when I start a program, I get a short chunk of the audio,
but video never appears.  I upgraded to the latest frontend package, but
that didn't seem to make a difference.

Is this a known issue?  Any tips for fixing