[mythtv-users] sdjson

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 18:03:46 UTC 2019

On 6/12/19 2:54 PM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> Hi Bill, I'm considering becoming possibly the third person ever to use your script to switch to sdjson. Schedules Direct seems to sugest that
> the "setup steps in tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite." are to be done in the application, I've looked briefly in the FE and BE, please tell me exactly
> where these settings are.  TIA  Daryl

I used this Wiki: https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/XMLTV#Setup_with_tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite
to setup the grabber. Then used the Python tool to change the MythTV DB.

The intent of the script is to use the Services API rather than SQL to change the DB.

But, the exact settings are: channel.xmltvid, settings.MythFillDatabaseArgs,
settings.DataDirectMessage and videosource.xmltvgrabber.

--
Bill