[mythtv-users] no recordings exist

Klaus Becker colonius at free.fr
Wed Jun 5 17:47:24 UTC 2019

Hi,

since some days, mythtv tells me that "no recordings exist".

Recordigs still exist in my recordings folder and in
".../recordings/show_names".

Also since some days I can no more watch tv, there is no channel lock.

However the streaming server of the vendor of my usb input card works,
so the problems seems to come from mythtv.

I don't know if both issues come together or no.

If there is no relationship, please answer only to my first question and
when it will be resolved, I shall open a new discussion about the 2nd issue.

for information:

A tool from the vendor of my usb input card finds the card:

"$ mediaclient -e
**** List of Media Hardware Devices ****
device 0: [SkyTV Ultimate 6 2016/Q1]  DVB-S/S2, ANALOG-TV,
REMOTE-CONTROL, OSS-AUDIO
   [INFO]:
      STATUS: ACTIVE
   [BUS]: